Thursday, April 12, 2012

Student of the Month Interview

Assignment #2:
 

What's your name? Fransisco De La Rosa
What grade are you in? 11th grade
Do you have to be smart to be student of the month? Yes, you should be smart and involved in activities.
What makes you student of the month? Getting good grades, and being involved in school.
What achievements have you reach? Trustee awards, mostly grade awards.
What's your future goal? Graduating out of high school and into college.
What's your view of this honor? Living up to it. It feels as if i am expected to do more.
How did you get here so far? Take hard classes at first, then keep up with your grade while you are involved.
Will you be continuing study after high school? If yes, what university/college are you aiming for? Yes, University of Texas at Austin or Texas State at San Marcos.
What do you want to be in the future? A musician; classical guitarist and rock n' roll.
How did you dream to become (insert career)? When i first pick up the guitar, I feel it; i just know. I have ear of a musician and natural talent for music.
How far are you from your career goals? Very far, it takes years. It depends on how fast the student learn .
What's your other goal(s) outside of education? Nothing. I tried doing other things, but music is something I love. I might minor in history, I love history.
What's your hobby? Playing my guitar, skateboarding and i used to play all kinds of sport.
What's your motive(s) and life quote(s), if you have one? Feel the music for other people and bring smile.
Are you naturally smart or do you study hard? Do you have a private tutor? Not naturally smart, I study hard. I have a private tutor for elective classes wise.
What schools did you attend? Yes, include Pre-K if possible. I used to live in El Paso, i attended Vista Del Sol Elementary School, and Parades Middle School, i didn't go to any Pre-K.
What's your life after school? Do you attend clubs? I'm in music club, i practice and study.
What and how do you use most of your time? Studying music and classes.
Are you employed? If yes, what's your current job? No, I am unemployed but I should get a job in order to earn more money to buy a better guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment