Monday, September 26, 2011

Academic Shoot Reflection

It was hard thinking about the subject of the photo and the action that I was supposed to take. I had a hard time trying to take a simplicity picture. 
 I had trouble trying to focusing the subject using a manual setting. I find myself thinking mostly about how to shoot and what angle from. I would trying taking a picture from better angle, better lightning, and use automatic focusing. 
Repeating the same assignment, I would still use the same subject on some of the picture, for example; coming into the orchestra room, I could use different things but mostly balance. 
The easiest rule to achieve is rule of thirds; you just find a subject and take a picture at the best environment to expand it because it could explain the situation of that split second through the camera. The rule that is hardest to capture for me is simplicity; I don't feel comfortable taking a picture of living things without getting them starring at me with the face. 
Also, I don't feel clear about mergers yet. I could try seeing lot of picture with mergers so that way I could figure it out in my own way and help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment