Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Abandoned Theme Parks

I'd take my camera to take pictures of Okpo Land, South Korea and Six Flags, New Orleans abandoned theme park. They have mostly whats left of their theme park, even though most of it is destroyed, i can take a photo and tell the story about it. The abandoned Okpo Land in South Korea interest me too, I wonder and want to see for myself the ride that killed a young girl, I want to know more about why the owner disappeared suddenly, and mostly I want to visit South Korea someday whenever I grow up and have my own money. The Six Flag of New Orleans is the closest abandoned theme park listed on the linked website. They have whats left of all their things, except for the destroyed 70%-80% park, and i want to take a picture of Katrina disaster and tell something very lively to those who see my pictures.

 Okpo Land, South Korea

 Six Flags, New Orleans


I want to photograph:
  1. A scary house
  2. A unique house
  3. Old church
  4. strange architecture
  5. A unique haunted hotel
    It would be interesting to photograph the architecture outside, and inside. The location of this vacation house is very pretty, its a good landscape. I would need a good camera, a tripod, an airplane ticket to go to Japan, I will need permission from the architect to take a photo of this house, and perhaps the owner themselves.              Shell house by kotaro ide, built in the woods 
    of karuizawa, is meant to be a vacation house

    No comments:

    Post a Comment