Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Interesting Topics

1. What was the best song of 2011?

The dance with white sand in Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" scenes of music videos is very creative and eye catching, especially the effects of sand being splattered everywhere by the dancer's movement; creating a very flowing motion. I think the music video is very creative, artistic and interesting. One of the best dance scene I've seen.



2. What was the best movie of 2011?

The movie snapshot of A Separation (2011) can be represented from one of the movie scene where Nader and Simin are shown to be divided by room walls. The snapshot itself represents a wall in between the marriage, literally and metaphorically. The differences between these couple reminds me of how i have to overcome my differences with a few of my friend. I think this snapshot best represents the movie itself.




3. What was the most important news story of the year?


Strongest quake, of magnitude 8.9, triggers 10 metre-high tsunami that sweeps away homes, vehicles and crops in Japan, 2011. This photograph itself looks unrealistic, just like how the 8.9 earthquake. This fantasy-looking photo is sadly realistic just like the epic catastrophe itself. It's very eye catching because you hardly see Tsunami with your own eyes, especially this one with dark graying blue tone color.



4. Who was the most important person of 2011?


Michelle Obama's fight to prevent child obesity can be shown in this photograph of her. The influence she brings down to White House from physical activity best represented from this green beautiful yard of White House. Beautiful picture just like her cause.






5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story OR sports/entertainment person of 2011

The Hunger games trailer. I cannot wait to see this movie this year. It is coming up! The trailer just brings chill down my back. The trailer itself that came up on 2011 is the most awesome entertainment news I've heard. This drawing of Katniss with emblem of the main story focus itself is embodied in this drawing. The green background and her clothing represents the wild. Oh my god, I want to watch this movie. This will be the best movie, because the book is the best book I've read. Even though my favorite character isn't Katniss, I still think that this picture is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment