Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Akins,Happy,Building Photoshop

Building

I picked this photo because of the rules that's in it, also because of the good lightning. When someone tells me to use a photo of building, I think of using the repetition pattern that makes leading line on portable areas.


Happy

 This is the only picture that represents happy at the time i took. Whenever i had to crop it, I noticed the shadow from hallway lightning itself had already crop the photo and i didn't want to ruin the magic by not cropping it this way. This is one of my friend that I met by hallway, so I asked her to pose a happy picture.
Akins

I planned to take the photo of a good looking architectural part of Akins, at first I thought of going outside. Then suddenly it hits me. Most people would go outside and take picture of the facade of Akins. So I change my idea a little bit and take a picture of the inside of Akins that looks welcoming, which is the one near front office. The entrance has so much of pretty lines, warm color, leading hallways, like Akins itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment