Monday, January 9, 2012

My Holiday

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
This winter, I got my passport renewed for my citizenship. It was kind of a boring trip, until we got to Houston's Indonesian Embassy. It was kind of entertaining how my parents was too busy to watch my little brothers because they were filling out information, while my little brother was slapping each other on the face. Of course i told them to stop, but they wouldn't. After that we eat Indonesian food, and whenever I said Indonesian food i meant the one that taste like back home. It was really delicious and all the spices matches the right pitch--how its supposed to be. We took back the left overs and had good time eating it in our house while watching a movie.

2. What are your resolutions for the 2012 year?
I never really had a new years resolution, I never did this tradition back in my country. If I was to say what's my resolution, I would say to find a job (for real) during the summer, don't bother with dramatic people, be myself in front of everyone, try not to get annoyed easily, and finally get at least a grade of 80 for AP English.

3. What are you looking forward to in 2012?
I'm looking for knowledge, entertainment, independence, and friendship this 2012. Knowledge as in studying in school subject, martial arts, and dance. Entertainment as in gaming, movies (The Hunger Games), and books. Independence as in getting a job. Friendship as in getting more friends, because I'm a loner, and getting closer to my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment